Thursday, August 11, 2011

Earring Holder


For months this earring holder has been on my list of projects to complete.  Last week I took my daughter to get her ears pierced, so today we finally got around to creating a place for her to keep track of her earrings.

I started out with a picture frame from IKEA and a sheet of plastic stuff with holes in it cut down to size (don't even know what it's called)


I assembled the frame and then used little round stickers to get a polka-dot look.  For the frame with just white polka-dots I put the stickers on, then spray painted it blue.  For the frame with brown and white polka-dots I put some stickers on, spray painted it brown, added more stickers, then spray painted it blue.  Once all the paint was dry I simply peeled off the stickers and dropped the plastic into the frame.


Now we have some cute earring holders for our earrings.  I love the way they turned out.

1 comment:

  1. you are right...these are SO cute!!! you should have called me :) Now, I really need to go to Ikea!

    ReplyDelete